We seek to establish a nurturing atmosphere where all parents and children can experience positive ways of being together. We encourage and invite all members of the child’s life to be involved as a central focus and support system called family.
We provide a quality ECFE program that provides a curriculum that is multicultural and gender-fair for Parent-Child Interaction, Early Childhood Education and Parent Education.
• To support children’s optimal physical, intellectual, social and emotional development during the important early years of life.
• To promote informed, realistic attitudes and expectations about raising children.
• To increase parent involvement in children’s learning, development and education.
• To enhance effective communication and healthy parent/child/family relationships.
• To facilitate the development and strengthening of family.
Performance Framework for Family and Children Activity
The aim of District #391 ECFE is to improve child, individual, family and community well being by improved child, adult and family connections, increased economic engagement and more cohesive communities.
Follow us on Facebook for more
information and updates!